[w]elcome

[H]ave you missed me?
[E]verything alright?
[L]ike to see you
[L]ike to be with you
[O]bviously i miss you





[d]ailies
playdota.com
mangafox
dattebayo
myspace
tumblr

[W]ho [I]s [N]urafrina [H]isham [?]


How did you fell inlove with Nurafrina, Mr.Noor Azim Petra?

It was all because of this picture back when she was in Form 2 a.k.a. Year 8. Isn't she lovely? I still like her smile, it makes me grin.

Tell us what you know about her or parts of her that you remembered.


In the beginning, she wasn't all that bright to me, she was kinda annoyingly dumb-like acting, yes i think she pretended to be dumb just so we could talk more. She asks me questions like "what does 'gian' means?", and i too was dumb enough to explain it to her in many ways. She hates it when someone says 'bosan' out loud, cause it hurts her knowing that she's making others bored. She's not: intolerant, stupid, nor lembik. Nurafrina has this creativeness in her, that makes all my letters seems like Sampah, her reminds me of Cinta Monyet cause she sprays perfume on it, shiny envelope, underlining before writing, everything is neat & attractive.